I need assurance

Hi Dr, I had sexual men and men intercourse several times this year alone and the last one was on 26th of June 2014. The sex I had the last time involved no penetration. Only blowjob, kissing and licking involved. The last unprotected sex I had was in early March this year. At approximately 7th week after the last one on 26th of June 2014 which was yesterday I had myself tested with 4th generation Elisa test and the result turned out negative. As far as I know the window period for 4th generation hiv test is after 2 weeks to 12 weeks. Am I already out of the danger zone and should put my mind at rest or do I need to get another test done?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Any testing done at 28 days or later is a good indicator of your true status. You can go in for a final test at 90 days. I would not expect your test result to change.

In health,

Richard

Fastest HIV Testing
Hangover in Vegas