Flu in less than 48 hrs of Oral sex

Hi, I am extremely freaking out with this one. Need your help on this. I had protected intercourse with a girl of Unknown HIV and STD status but unprotected oral sex. I was on receiving as well as giving end while doing oral sex. I drank quiet an amount of alcohol a day before having sex and also just an hr before having sex. I developed flu like symptoms just within 48 hrs of having oral sex with just a mild soar throat. My urine is yellow in color and inside of my nose feels hard and I can sometimes see blood on my finger when I pick my nose. Also, I have blood coming out in my stool as well. Blood in my stool is not for the first time and has happened to me before as well. This time I had intercourse after 4 yrs and oral sex for very first time. Is it because I had too much alchohol and that have dried my body from inside causing it to bleed in my stool and nose or Do I have HIV or any other STD? Also the region where I live is very hot and dry at 100F+. I am very much worried and freaked out. Please help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I do not think HIV transmission occurred in this situation. Oral sex is a low-risk activity. It sounds like you're dehydrated. Drink Gatorade and water until your pee is light-yellow to clear.

In health,

Richard

Number of sexual partners (that all are sex workers)
Fastest HIV Testing