|Number of sexual partners (that all are sex workers)
Aug 14, 2014
Hello, which one is riskier: having sex with one prostitute over a period of time (let's say becoming her regular customer for one year) or using the service of many sex workers during the same period of time? All sex is with condom. Please help me, an answer is really appreciated.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Overall, the risk is about the same either way. The most important thing is that your using a condom.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Sharp Heel Pain In Foot And Neuropathy
- Neuropathy Dizziness Headache
- Are You Tested For Hiv When Giving Blood?
- Silicon Based Lube And Hiv Transmission
- If Both Of Your Parents Are Hiv Positive Does That Mean You Are Too?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.