Aug 14, 2014
Hi Dr. sorry if this is a double post I met with a guy a couple days ago and engaged in some mutual masterbation, we did not touch (he was laying on couch and I stood above him) I later found out he is HIV +. Even though we did not touch if some semen had gotten on me or my genitals including urethra is there any chance at all that I would be at risk. not sure if HIV is contracted that way or not. Thanks in advance
| Response from Mr. Cordova
NO RISK! Read our section on HIV Prevention.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.