Protected vaginal sex and unprotected oral sex

Dear Doctor I had a sex with a prostitute before 7 days ago, the vaginal sex was protected and after i finish i filled the condom with water to make sure that wasn't break during sex After that she licked my penis without condom where there was a drip of precum and i stopped her immediately and i didn't make sex any more with her Now am worried of exposure to hiv as my skin start itching but there is no sores at all Would you please tell me if there is an early test of hiv that i can make after 7 days because i cannot wait for three months and am worried to death

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Transmission was unlikely in this situation. Using a condom during vaginal sex protected you against HIV. If you need to test for peace of mind, you can go in for a 4th generation combination antibody/antigen test. The antigen portion of the test is able to pick up infections much earlier. I am confident your results will be negative from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Got a massage and got my feet and toes sucked
Help please