Discharge from nipple
Aug 8, 2014
Well, I went to a massage the lady offered me a hand job. And i sucked her nipple when i am doing that for some minutes i felt sweat / some some fluid like a drop in to my mouth, My question is can it transmit HIV from that breast (nipple) discharge?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Breast milk is capable of transmitting the virus, but in a situation like this I would not be concerned. We don't even know if it was breast milk. It was probably just sweat. I do not think testing is warranted in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- How Long Do Hep C Symptoms Take To Occur?
- Can Oral Sex Cause Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.