Discharge from nipple

Well, I went to a massage the lady offered me a hand job. And i sucked her nipple when i am doing that for some minutes i felt sweat / some some fluid like a drop in to my mouth, My question is can it transmit HIV from that breast (nipple) discharge?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Breast milk is capable of transmitting the virus, but in a situation like this I would not be concerned. We don't even know if it was breast milk. It was probably just sweat. I do not think testing is warranted in this situation.

In health,

Richard

Anal sex with oral/vaginal sex right after.
LOW RISK BUT POSITIVE RESULT EVEN AFTER TESTING NEGATIVE BEFORE