Anal sex with oral/vaginal sex right after.
Aug 8, 2014
Ok. So I know this sounds really bad. But about a 2 weeks ago my bf and I started having unprotected anal sex. I am a 23 yr old female. As few things has happened the past week that has me worried.
1) There has been a few times while having unprotected anal sex we switch from anal sex to vaginal sex with out cleaning his penis. Am I at risk here since it would be my own feces?
2) This only happened once, but during the heat of the moment of having anal sex i pulled off and gave my bf a blowjob. I saw there was some of my feces on his penis but I still did it anyway. I did swallow the feces and his cum. Imiditly after doing so I washed my mouth out with mouthwash and brushed my teeth. I NEVER plan on doing this again, but I am concerned something can happen.
Should I be worried about any of these situations?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Thanks for writing in.
1 - You do not want to put his penis inside of your vagina after anal sex without him washing his penis first, or putting on a condom. Bacteria in the rectum can cause vaginal and urinary tract infections. If anything, start with vaginal sex and finish with anal sex. It's the same as when you go to the bathroom. Women are encouraged to wipe from front to back because you want to keep that bacteria out of your vagina.
2 - Again, along the same lines, feces is filled with bacteria such as shigella, campylobacter, salmonella and E.coli. These bacteria, along with parasites like amebas and giardia, can cause severe diarrhea, abdominal pain and cramping, bloody stools, fever, nausea and vomiting.that can make you sick. In the future, if there are feces on his penis, I would avoid putting it into your mouth.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Std Irritation Inside Penis Treatment
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.