Protected sex with a Prostitute

I recently had sex with a prostitute for the first time, this took place in Nigeria. Prior to this i had done an HIV test in the UK and was found to be negative however I am unsure of her status, there was no oral or anal sex but probably a minute of protected vaginal sex before i ejaculated. I also sucked on her nipples. We kissed twice briefly but it was closed mouth. This took place 12 hours ago and I would like to know if i am high risk and should seek preventive antiretroviral drugs. Also i checked the expiry date on the condom as well and when i pulled out the condom was still intact. To the best of my knowledge there was no exchange of fluids but please give me a professional opinion as I'm wracked with anxiety

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since you used a condom I would classify this as a low-risk incident. I do not think testing is warranted. You do not need to go on PEP.

In health,

Richard

Mild sore throat and swollen lymph node
Anal sex with oral/vaginal sex right after.