unprotected oral sex

Dear Mr Richard, i recieved oral sex from a bar girl 5 days ago but we did not proceed to vaginal sex. ( actually i put on condom and tried to enter but failed ) On the next day until today (5 days) i was encountering symptoms similar to ARS ( fatigue, feeling sick but no fever according to hospital, loss of appetite, weakness in legs ). I am extremely terrified for these few days for contracting HIV. Yet till now (6th day) im still having these symptoms, would it be that I am infected by HIV or other STDs ?

Millions of appreciation, hope your answer was able to calm me down. THanks

KeithS

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

This was a low-risk situation. I do not think that HIV transmission was likely in the slightest. Some STD's can be transmitted via oral sex, but that too was unlikely.

I do not think testing is warranted for this incident. This is on the expectation that you are screened for all STD's including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every three to six months depending on the number of sexual partners you have.

In health,

Richard

HIV and anxiety
unprotected blow job/ protected sex w/ call girl-- torn frenulum (2nd time asking, worried sick, i do know it's a common question)