HIV INFECTION IN EARLIER STAGE
Aug 8, 2014
I had sex with call girl but during intercourse my condom got broken. After four week only I felt sore throat and checked my HIV p24 antigen test which came negative. My sore throat is still after 3 month of intercourse. For last one week I am also feeling neck pain and pulsating pain in all parts of my body. I have no other symptoms . please suggest me can I infected with HIV.
Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk of transmission in this instance is fairly low. You can go in for one final test since you are outside of the 90 day window. Your result will be conclusive, and I am confident the result will be negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles Could I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.