HIV INFECTION IN EARLIER STAGE

I had sex with call girl but during intercourse my condom got broken. After four week only I felt sore throat and checked my HIV p24 antigen test which came negative. My sore throat is still after 3 month of intercourse. For last one week I am also feeling neck pain and pulsating pain in all parts of my body. I have no other symptoms . please suggest me can I infected with HIV.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

The risk of transmission in this instance is fairly low. You can go in for one final test since you are outside of the 90 day window. Your result will be conclusive, and I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

How did I get HIV from no risk activity?
HIV and anxiety