Circumcison, lower transmisson risk?

Hello, I had unprotetected sex (vaginal) with two women, one week apart from each other. One week after the last time I got a sore throat that is not going away for 7 days now. I read in many websites that this is a sign of acute hiv and now iam very scared. I did a test when i noticed that with my throat and it was negative but the doctor told me to have another test after 3 months but i cant wait that long, it drives me crazy to wait that long. But i have read that circumcised men have a much lower risk to be infected, is that true??

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

A sore throat is not indicative of an HIV infection. However, since both incidences were unprotected, the risk was increased. Overall, the risk still remains fairly low. You were the insertive partner, and it was only two times. And yes, circumcised men do have a lower risk of being infected.

You can go in for a preliminary test at 28 days, and a final one at 90. I am confident both will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Terrified of testing
Can you get hiv from fingering