How did I get HIV from no risk activity?

Hello, I am a 21 yr. old mixed race guy. I received a confirmatory HIV positive test July 2, 2014. This was a devastating shock as I've only had no risk/low risk sexual contact with two people. I met one guy from a site on April 7, 2014, we made out, I gave him a hand job while receiving some anal fingering from him with what appeared to be no cuts on his finger or anything. He ejaculated from me giving him a handjob. I noticed afterwards a small non bleeding slit on the back of my hand which may have been cracked skin which his semen likely came in contact with. Was this a risk? The other exposure occurred May 24, 2014 with someone I've known for months. During this activity, I licked the back of his penis and sucked on his testicles. I didn't actually suck his penis at any point as I had a healing canker sore and was scared of getting anything. He rimmed me and rubbed his penis against my anus but only inserted his penis for anal sex with a condom on it. He ejaculated while in me, but with the condom on. I don't understand how I would've been transmitted HIV from either of these two incidents and can't move on or cope because of the confusion. If it helps, I have taken 3 of the OraQuick Home HIV mouth swab tests at 12 wks., 13 wks., and 14 wks. from the April 7, 2014 occurrence, with all negative results. Which would just leave the May 24, 2014 occurrence which was the only time I've ever actually had full sexual intercourse. I had the blood drawn to begin with for the HIV test on June 19, 2014, 26 days post-exposure from the May 24th date. Would this have been enough time to show a positive test on the EIA 4th generation screening? My Hep B Antibody Test also came back positive for immunity with a result of 104.4 (High) on a scale of 0.0-9.9 mIU/mL. I know it's a good thing that I'm immune, but it could also mean that I was infected from an incident but am not any longer. Could my May 23rd occurrence have caused a Hep Infection that would show after 26 days. I'mnmiserable about my situation and I'm just looking for answers anywhere. Any reply, thoughts or suggestions would help, I finish undergrad college in the fall and would like some closure before the semester begins, I will also be taking my LSAT which is stressful enough. Thank you!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Both of these incidences were low-risk. I don't see how transmission could have occurred. Also, your 13 and 14 week test from the April 7th date was enough time to capture a positive result from the May 24th incident too. Most people will show up reactive on a test by 28 days.

It's very possible that the positive result you received was a false-positive. I would suggest a final test 90 days from the May 24th incident to be certain.

Again, I don't see how infection could have occurred in either of these incidences, and the negative test results make me think that the one positive result you received was incorrect.

In health,

Richard

(5th TIME ASKING!!!!please answer me this time!) Worried sick I have just gotten HIV
HIV INFECTION IN EARLIER STAGE