Symptoms and possible HIV exposure

I am a male an i got very drunk one night and don't remember much. For the next few weeks one of the guys from the party made comments about me having gay sex (i am not gay). I felt fine in the morning (just hangover) Later someone told me it was a joke, so I thought nothing of it. Here is my issue. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and three weeks later she had a severe sore throat, coughing, choking, sweats, sinus congestion and just feeling sick (lasted for 7 days). I didn't put 2 and 2 together until now (4 months later)she has an itchy rash on her back, sides and arms. Is this something I should be concerned about or am I paranoid.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

Since we don't really know what happened that night my suggestion is that you get tested for HIV. It's the only way to know if you've been infected.

In health,

Richard

Receptive oral sex and early symptoms
3 month vs 6 month testing