Two Weeks on different meds and my Gonnorhea still won't go away.

Hi, So I went to the Dr's two weeks ago because I had a discharge from my Penis. They told me it was probably Gonorrhea and tests confirmed that.) They gave me a shot and four pills to take in at once. I followed the medication instructions exactly. The discharge stopped, but I started feeling pain in my testicles and my penis just felt like it leaked urine after I urinated. I went back to the doctors and they gave me a prescription to take two pills a day. Again i followed the directions but I still have the same symptoms. I've also noticed that the veins in my testicles are more noticeable and red and blue? What is going on? Will a higher dosage make this go away? Any help you can give is appreciated thanks.

This i s a site for HIV related questions. Your symptoms are not consistent with HIV. I would return to the clinic and ask to be evaluated again. Hopefully, they have tested you for gonorrhea, chlamydia and other infections that produce pus. It could be you need an ultrasound of the scrotum to make sure there is no infection there.

can HIV virus fly away from the blood
quit pep. would i die??