can HIV virus fly away from the blood
Aug 2, 2014
1day I was in the lab I picked up a slide that was hiv+ but I di didn't known about this fact first I view that slide through naked eye then from the lab attended I got to know that slide was HIV + and tb my question is. Is there a chance that hiv virus may be come from that slide to my eye . after that I washed my hands about 5 times
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, HIV does not fly. It can not jump from a slide of dried blood to your waiting shinny surfaces. Please read more about how HIV is transmitted on theBody's HIV 101 section.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.