can HIV virus fly away from the blood

1day I was in the lab I picked up a slide that was hiv+ but I di didn't known about this fact first I view that slide through naked eye then from the lab attended I got to know that slide was HIV + and tb my question is. Is there a chance that hiv virus may be come from that slide to my eye . after that I washed my hands about 5 times

No, HIV does not fly. It can not jump from a slide of dried blood to your waiting shinny surfaces. Please read more about how HIV is transmitted on theBody's HIV 101 section.

Worried medical student. Please answer. Its the 4 time I write a question
Two Weeks on different meds and my Gonnorhea still won't go away.