can my teething 6 mo baby get hiv from bloody band aid
Aug 2, 2014
Can my baby get hiv/aids transmission from putting a bloody band aid in mouth (he was crawling indoors & picked it up but we don't know where it came from)
Response from Dr. Wohl
Unlikely and I would be hard pressed to recommend that you subject your infant to blood draw. Discuss with your pediatrician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
- Can Someone Get Hiv From Swallowing Semen?
- Ejaculation In Mouth What The Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.