HELP ! Betrayal and possible HIV transmission

My boyfriend 2 months ago had a sexual relationship with a prostitute. He does not remember much of anything because he was under heavy influence of alcohol or drugs they put in your drink. He just told me that now. It has several unpleasant symptoms and all his tests were negative, except for chlamydia gave reagent. The problem is that we had sex without a condom in the same day and the next day his exposure to this because I did not know this betrayal. My big question is: if my boyfriend is infected with HIV on how many days it will probably begin to transmit the virus to others? I did the antibody test and was negative. These two relationships were unprotected vaginal sex without ejaculation penis. After that we had sex several times but all with a condom. Thank you very much. Vanessa

Dear Vanessa

I can understand your concern. A person infected with HIV becomes infectious several days (generally a week or so) after acquiring the virus. It takes a few days for the virus to enter the system and then start to replicate and spread.

If at 12 weeks after exposure he has no antibodies to HIV, then you have nothing to worry about as far as HIV infection.

help me please
Tonsillitis two weeks after unprotected anal sex