help me please

im sure i got hiv i did lots of hiv tests and sexual dieases i did at 31 ,45,51,109,127,137 hiv ag/ab and i did also pcr rna 84 and 74 days after my exposure all came negative and all sexual diseases also came negative expect for ebv positive igg...... im worried and still very worry about my symptoms i had Diarrhea for 2 months ,very dry mouth (white toungue ) whats make me very worry from my exposure tilll now i have fatigue and persist fever every day im suffering from both of them i need your adivce please and have 2 important questions i hope you answer them 1/do the sympotms of hiv maybe persist to 4 months and my tests still negative ??? 2/ i tested 2 times for cd4 count fisrt test came 1625 ul 38% ....and second one came 1725 ul and 36.2 % and the doctor at laboratory told me my cd4 is high please dr help me im waiting

I think you have an irrational fear of HIV for some reason. Your testing is accurate and you need not test for HIV or STI any further. You may need to see a mental health professional to understand why in the face of facts that prove you are not infected, you remain convinced you are.

Dr. Wohl, please help. Oral and ARS
HELP ! Betrayal and possible HIV transmission