Aug 2, 2014
Dear Dr, here is the thing: I spent a year living with other two students. Because of the easiness to use stuff, I always put my toothbrush and shampoo in the bathroom we shared. Yesterday, I randomly knew online sharing toothbrush could be a risk of transmission of HIV. I didn't know if they ever used my toothbrush. I moved out of that place last week. Should I get a test three months later? Cheers.
Response from Dr. Wohl
No. This does not transmit HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- Testing For Chlamydia With Urinalysis
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.