Please answer my question is my third

Dr. I went to a massage parlor and i finger a prostitute vagina, i bite my nails, and i think i had a little cut (hangnail) while i finger the girls vagina, i had a p24 antigen test 19 days after the incident, and i also had an Elisa 4th generation the same day, both tested negative, then at 28 days after the incident i had an Elisa 4th generation and it was also negative, I went to a Doctor and he told me everything was ok and to stop testing, that through fingering there was no risk of transmission, i am really scared because i keep reading about the window period for Elisa 4 is 3 months, it has been a nightmare for me, i know that after this i am never going again to those places, i would really be grateful for your answer, i trust a lot in the body, hoping to hear from you, my best regards.

The window period for the p24 Ag test is much smaller and p24 can be detected a week after infection. Your doctor is correct.

What are my chances??? (3rd time asking)
Extreme levels of anxiety .