What are my chances??? (3rd time asking)
Aug 2, 2014
Dr ten weeks ago, I presume a risky encounter with an African where condom slipped, I later was told by the lady that she is positive. I ran test (rapid) on one week, three weeks and now ten weeks after exposure, all resulted negative. I can only recall having a swollen lymph node for three days in my right armpit. What are my chances please?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Looks like chances are 0 as your testing is negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Cbc Tell If I Have Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.