follow up question

Hi Dr. Wohl, you answer me here http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q237237.html that I had a low to none risk for HIV but you would repeat STI testing. Meaning all the other ones excluding HIV? And to clarify I had taken swaps for chlamydia and gonorrhea (anal, oral and genital), syphilis. I am vaccinated against Hep B. Anything else?

Also to add, I suspect having swollen lymph nodes in both armpits. No other symptom. The exposure was 4 weeks ago.

You wrote that you had STD testing a month BEFORE the sexual encounter. That does not tell us if you were exposed to STIs during the encounter. I would not include HIV testing solely because of this event. IF you have not been HIV tested in a while and have had other encounters that are more risky than can add.

Risk from male masturbator (3rd time asking)
DR.Whol please answer me ( 4rd time asking)