Risk from male masturbator (3rd time asking)

Hi Experts! Thanks you for your great work! I'm sorry to bother you, but I need your help. The problem is the following. I bought a male masturbator (tube type, one puts penis in it) from the online store, 10 days later I received it, postal box was not opened, so nobody touched it for 10 days. It was cold, so I think the temperature during the delivery could vary a lot. When I opened the package, I saw that the box with the masturbator was slightly torn and scotch taped by somebody. Masturbator itself was not sealed (I think it's not supposed to be). I washed it with plain soap and water (half a minute) and used it without a condom. Since then I began to worry what if someone with HIV used it before sending (or returned to the store) and HIV could survive in it for 10 days with almost no air (masturbator was made of TPE material, I read that it is slightly porous). Please tell me if there was any risk of getting HIV from touching UNWASHED masturabtor and touching open wounds after that and most importantly if there was any risk from using it without a condom. Could HIV survive for 10 days inside the package with almost no air?

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there No, there is no risk from using a sex toy you received in the mail. Even if it had been used prior (which is really almost impossible) any HIV would have died in transit. Take care and enjoy your toy in peace. Dr W

HIV on towel
follow up question