HIV on towel

Hi guys please help me out here. I have a sex with a girl that I don't know her status but she told me that she is negative, but I did use condom, but what happen is just that use the towel that she us to wipe her vagina to wipe my penis which was having semen and vagina fluids. And I did touch her vagina fluids with my hand during the intercause so I just wanna ask how is the risk of getting infected cause i did test after three weeks and the result was not active. So please help guys cause I am feeling lot of pain in my body n I don't know what is the reason because I did got clinic n said I am fine while I know I might be infected.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there HIV cannot be transmitted from inanimate objects such as a towel. Take care Dr W

Bicillin L-A 2.4 mil and my titer is staying at 1:4
Risk from male masturbator (3rd time asking)