prostitute wipe penis with cloth

hi i am from india. on 21 july i had sex with pros. with condom. my penis was inside her vegina for about 1 minute. when i withdrew my penis, she took a piece of cloth and used it as gloves to removed my condom. after removing condom she wiped my penis hole with this cloth. now my Q is what is the risk that her veginal fluid on condom which she took with cloth may have entered in my penis hole? pls reply i am very nurvous.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there Your risk is negligible as you wore condoms during sex and in order for HIV transmission to occur there needs to be a direct exchange of body fluid. HIV does not live well outside the body. Even if there was HIV infected vaginal secretions on the condom, it is not realistic that those fluids would be able to cause an infection from the situation you describe. If those fluids were to get onto your penis or any other unbroken skin on your body, the virus would still need a way into your bloodstream. Just getting the virus on the head of your penis would not automatically mean an infection would take place. The virus would have to be pushed up into your urethra, like what happens during unprotected sex. Take care, Dr W

hand job by prostitute and touch my penis for 2 minute
I want to know if I have been effected with hiv.