RNA PCR and Statpak at 8 weeks, conclusive?

Hey thanks for taking the time to read my question. I'll keep it brief. I possibly had an HIV exposure 8 weeks ago today. I went today to get a rapid test and they used the Statpak HIV 1/2 rapid test. It was negative I also had an RNA PCR done at 20 and 38 days. Together with these tests is it safe to say they're conclusive?? Have you heard of the statpak? I read up that planned parenthood might offer the unigold rapid test for $39. I was considering that at week #10. I read from Dr. Hunter Handsfield, M.D of medhelp.org that at 8 weeks a unigold would be conclusive. What's your feeling on this subject? Is it worth me paying the $39 for the unigold at this stage? Thanks in advance

I see no need to get a different HIV test done. The rapid test was negative and the PCR clinches it. No antibody + No virus = No infection.

prick bt safety pin in a store/mall
###follow up question###,didnt understand please answer one minute...im in high anxiety and worry..please ..im worry to death