Please, dont ignore this.
Jun 29, 2014
Can this kind of hangnail cause an infection of any kind if it comes in contact with any body fluid wet or dry. Can blood penetrate it especially if it stings when hand sanitizer is applied? This is my problem. Here is the picture.http://www.ihealthylivingtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/How-to-Get-Rid-Of-Hangnails.jpg
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, it can not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Tremors Associated With Shingles
- Tingling All Over Body Herpes
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.