Please, dont ignore this.
Jun 29, 2014
Can this kind of hangnail cause an infection of any kind if it comes in contact with any body fluid wet or dry. Can blood penetrate it especially if it stings when hand sanitizer is applied? This is my problem. Here is the picture.http://www.ihealthylivingtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/How-to-Get-Rid-Of-Hangnails.jpg
Response from Dr. Wohl
No, it can not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stage Of Hiv Does A Rash Occur?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Show Up Within A Week?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Does Black People Have Hiv More Often Than White People?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.