HIV WORRIES, PLEASE AND PLEASE HELP

Dear Dr Wohl, I am hoping that you can help me with some advice here.

I have 3 worries:

1. I had protected sex (2 condoms) with a CSW. No condom failure (slip or break), however I noticed after I removed the comdoms that my penis shaft is a bit peperish when I applied hand sanitizer after washing. I believe it may be due to some friction, this part I believe was covered with the condom

2. after the above act, she lied on top of me and I am not sure if her vaginal fluid touched my penis end. No penetration but my penis end may have touched fluid outside her vagina.

3. Finally ( and this is the most worrisome), three days later, I was with the same girl and we started talking about hiv prevention, we agreed to a test using Alere determine rapid test kit which I had at home. I was trying to prick her finger with an office pin for a rapid blood test. As soon as she felt the pain, she withdrew her hand fast and the pin pricked one of my fingers. Am not sure if the pin made it to her blood on the first unsuccessful attempt. I re-pricked her and carried out the test, surprisingly she was HIV positive. I quickly squeezed out the blood from my accidental prick and washed the place with water. Am I at risk and do I need testing here. I went to the DR and was started on PEP, though the DR was like he doesnt recommend it.

What kind of risk with each of these stupid acts of mine

Lastly please guide me on how to make a donation to this foundation as I could not find the link at www.concertedeffort.org

This is an unusual exposure, Not sure I would have prescribed PEP as risk seems low to nil, but that is water under the bridge now. Go with the plan: take the meds, get tested at 12 weeks and if negative, stop.

PEP, Truvada, and Side Effects?
Please, dont ignore this.