Mouth sores and ARS

Hi, thanks for your continued support of the worried wells that are many and depend on this forum to find comfort in their hearts. Am the same guy who wrote about protective vaginal intercourse with a lady and am not sure of her HIV status. I had a fresh cut on my finger and I felt her viginal fluid sting where the cut was. I av been feeling muscle weakness and a sore left thigh from the 4th week after exposure upto to until now, I have swollen lymph nodes under the jaw and feel uncomfort in my arm pits and groin. Recently I had very painful sore on my genital and a break of mouth sores. I feel that those are like specific symptoms of HIV and AIDs. Now my question is is Mouth sore part of ARS or a sign of diminished immunity? and how impossible is it not to get HIV if the lady was positive and her fluid touched a fresh cut. Thanks for I know you will answer my question.

No one ever got HIV via a cut in their finger. This is NOT how HIV is transmitted. Really. I mean it.

high stresss please answer !!!!! posted many times
My family at risk (Jay)?