Skin-to-skin transmission of STDs

Thank you doctors for helping in this way I went for a happy ending massage, first time, in which I lied down naked on mat, face down. I am a male. The female masuesse also was naked and sat on my back and bum, to massage my back. I actually didn't know that would happen she skipped off her robe after I lied face down. I was uncomfortable with this, and was trying to squeeze my butt cheeks very tightly, and after some minutes asked to change positions. I had heard of happy ending, but did not know it included that in fact she actually invited me to covered sex, but I declined and received hand job. Now I am very stressed about the possibility of her communicating HPV or any other STD if her vaginal area came in contact with my back and bum cheeks. Much has been said that HPV/ syphilis/ chlamdia/ gonorrhea/ and other STDs, are transmitted from genital skin to genital skin rubbing, not for example from fingers to genitals, but what about from her genitals to the skin of my back and bum?

Hi You cannot get HIV through a massage or visiting a strip club. You also cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing. See HIV101 [link] for more info on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Deep body scrub and brushing
am i infected?