Deep body scrub and brushing

Recently I went to massage place. ....male masseur brushed my body deeply ( to take dead ) ...I immediately felt my skin burning , he ,thoroughly , washed my body with soap and water ...Then he carried a deep massage using his hands and arms ...He was sweating like crazy ...The question : Did. he scrub my skin too deeply to expose me to infection , and I am concerned re; cuts in his hands or arms that can be port for transmission ?

Hi You cannot get HIV through a massage or visiting a strip club. You also cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing. See HIV101 [link] for more info on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Am i at risk ?
Skin-to-skin transmission of STDs