possible hiv infection?

Hi Doctor, I was at the library the other day and I went to the bathroom to wash my face. However, when I wiped my face with a tissue paper, I discovered a blood drop(not mine), kinda dry, but not to the point that it's darkish brown. It's about a size of a grain of rice. I kinda wiped the corner of my eye by accident.

I didn't think much of it until I got rash 13 days later. My rashes look like mosquito bite and wide bumps. At first I noticed just a few of them, but throughout the week it spread across my inner thigh. My rashes are not itchy and they are not symmetrical. I went to the doctor, but he told me it's eczema. However, I was still doubtful since eczema most likely itches but mines don't. My rashes disappeared after a week or so. Though I caught a cold before my encounter, the whole month I was sick with nonstop coughing and sore throats. The sore throats come and go, it never lasted to long. I have no fever though, no night sweat, no body ache, no swollen lymph, no headaches. What concerned me really was the "rash" since I had never got such a thing in my life, and that whole month I just felt like something's wrong with my immune system, non stop coughing and being intruded with differnt kind of cold such as sore throat and runny nose.

Am I at risk of catching Hiv? Or is it all due to stress since I'm preparing an important incoming exam?? Do non-itchy rash occur due to other reasons rather than just Hiv?

Hi You cannot get HIV through a massage or visiting a strip club. You also cannot get HIV from touching an inanimate object. Transmission of HIV from a contaminated surface would require massive exposure to blood or other infected liquid for a prolonged period of time. There is no way to acquire HIV from a lap dance. HIV can not be transmitted through clothing. See HIV101 [link] for more info on how HIV is and is not transmitted.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Body to body massage
Very Concern Please Help