Masturbation ( Handjob )

Dear Doctor

I had a sensual massage in London one week ago. In the end the lady gave me a masturbation (handjob) with massage oil.

I didn't really know if she has cuts on her hand. But I think at least there's no bleeding wound cause she has been massaging my body for about half an hour.No sex, No kisses & No Hugs. She did not remove her underwear as well.

Am I under risk ? and does this encounter worth a test? if yes when can I check?

Maybe I have exaggerated in my situation because I'm scared and terrified of the infection. However, I am married and I want you to reassure me.

Thank you

Hi You cannot get HIV through a massage or visiting a strip club. HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Banana sex toy
HIV transmission on Breast bite