Pregnant and Anxious: blood in food

I wrote in a couple of days ago, but was a little nervous and feel I didn't' give all the facts of my situation. I combed through the archives and saw situations similar to mine, but not exactly the same so I wanted to ask my question. I got a cheeseburger at a local fast food chain about 2 weeks ago. You can see the preparation of the food at this restaurant. The gentleman who put the top on my burger and wrapped it looked as though he could have had blood on his finger. I did have ketchup on my sandwich, so it could have been ketchup but I'm not sure. He was also wearing gloves. I assumed it was ketchup and ate the sandwich. Now i'm regretting that decision and am extremely anxious that I could have eaten contaminated blood. I also bit my cheek pretty hard while eating to the point that it bled. Am I at risk? Should I be tested? Normally I don't think I would be concerned, but my anxiety levels are pretty high considering I'm pregnant with my first child. I just want to make sure I didn't put us both in harms way.

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi You cannot get HIV from sharing utensils, drinking after someone etc. You cannot get HIV as well at a hair salon, manicurist, sharing razors etc.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Also important to know is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

Hiv from stepping on earring
Man kissed me twice, am I at risk?