Rubbed my Genital area

Hi I had rubbed my vagina without washing my hands before I had forgotten and was getting excited and I had done it twice in a row can I get a disease? And I also don't wear underwear can that transmit a disease too?

Hi You cannot get HIV from sharing utensils, drinking after someone etc. You cannot get HIV as well at a hair salon, manicurist, sharing razors etc.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Also important to know is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

HIV from a fist fight
Hiv from stepping on earring