Public toilet

I have a tough ask I was on a public toilet. When I was going out, I saw that everywhere was blood. If now was blood on the door handle then was also this blood on my hand. With the same hand, i holding my penis and urinated. When i caught this blood from my hand on my penis and glans, then I had a hiv risk?

Hi You cannot get HIV from sharing utensils, drinking after someone etc. You cannot get HIV as well at a hair salon, manicurist, sharing razors etc.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Also important to know is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

aids hiv through clothes ?
body piecings