Can you get HIV if your clothes were stained by positive HIV blood during a fight?

I was having some trouble with this HIV positive guy, and decided to knock him off, but didn't measure on the way I punched. I hit him several times on the face and, when I realized, some parts of my clothes were stained with his blood (the left sleeve and the part of the chest of my shirt). I couldnt go home right away to change, so I had to wait like 6 hours until. What are my chances of getting infected?

Hi You cannot get HIV from sharing utensils, drinking after someone etc. You cannot get HIV as well at a hair salon, manicurist etc. also HIV cannot transmit through clothing.

HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Also important to know is that once HIV leaves the body it begins to die and becomes unable to infect.

Razor cut
Nurse touched needle without gloves