please answer 10 times no reply im losing it

Please...i am deeply saddened. i have been telling one of my best friends to get tested for a long time as he lives a pretty high risk lifestyle. i finally told him he can be tested at home using oraquick mouth swab. he took the test a day later and told me it said positive. he hasnt gone for further testing and doesnt want to talk about it. im trying my best to be supportive but i dont know how long he may have been infected. im terrified. because a day prior to his positive test result i ordered us a pizza. he didnt finish all of his...and put it in the fridge. about 20 mins to half hour later i went to the fridge and ate the crust of his pizza which he had already chewed on. my concern is he has very poor teeth they are breaking and quite possibly infected. if i had any small cuts in my mouth what is the risk of me getting hiv. i know its selfish my worry..especially because of what hes going through. but im frantic and now i feel wierd like painful mouth and stuff. am i being paranoid? Please i really need an answer im just sick and saddend over all this. please. please help me.

Hi You cannot get HIV from eating after someone, drinking after someone etc..... HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted.

Thank you for encouraging your friend to get tested now to make sure they get in for care and treatment is huge! and very important.

hiv worries
taking a drink from a strangers straw but not consuming?