I am worried

In a span of 2 months, I had sex with 6 different women and all are protected except a blowjob without a condom, and kissing with two women. All of a sudden now, I got some red rashes on upper arm( turned brown to red . I am a dark skinned male). They disappeared with in 2 days and Now I have running nose( I had alcohol last night).

Also, I always travel and may be because of tight clothing and a new soap in hotel may bought me rash but I been travelling since year and never experienced it. I never get cold because I regularily work out and fit. But now, I have a running nose( yellow colored mucus) since yesterday. Lets say if it is because of alcohol, I always drink in weekends and never had it. Also, I got some dark spots on my back . I am worried too much.

Do you think I am HIV infected or have any other STD's. I am sure my condom didn't break. I used the same condom twice once but it didn't break for sure. Please help me

Hi You did everything right by using a condom. Condoms are effective in the prevention of HIV transmission, as long as they are used correctly and do not break or slip off. Also if lubricant is used it must be water based.

As for testing for HIV, The testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

So from what you have told me your risk of HIV transmission is incredibly low. It sounds like you may have picked something up from your travels.

If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you follow up with your health care provider for evaluation.

OraQuick In-Home HIV Test
Can i get hiv