Rare Case or OCD?

Hi Shannon,

Im crackin' up.

I seem to have every symptom of hiv, just not sure what stage.

Ive had the night sweats and flu stage, sore throat/swollen tonsils, muscle pain and loss of muscles everywhere on my body, white tongue, testicul pains, chest and breathing pain, little res dots everywhere that turn brown like freckles, clear precum like discharge when aroused and super low testosterone.

This has been happening for 5&1/2 months, in a period of 5 months had 4 tests, one rapid and 3 4th gen blood tests by my dr. I've seen my dr so many times he thinks I'm nuts, a neuroligist and everything neuro related has been dismissed as far as the muscle wasting and twitches and nerve pains.

I'm so terrified cause too many symptoms in conjunction cant be anything else its seems, been working with drs and specialist and all blood work is good including cd 3 4 & 8. All these symptoms come across as later stage and it could be, I dont know but I'm testing negative.

Please shed some light on this, I'm so depressed and no dr I've seen feels on the ball with this.

Thanks so much in advance, means the world to me right now.

Hi This does sound like stress is getting to you. Depending on what your possible exposure was the testing guidelines for HIV are to be initially tested at 3 weeks post exposure and then again at 90 days. As long as there are no other exposures happened during this time frame than the results are conclusive.

I would take a moment to put all in perspective. If you haven't had any exposures in the 5 months that you have been testing yourself and those test are HIV negative then so are you.

i had sex with a escort
OraQuick In-Home HIV Test