Pet

Is it posible to get hiv as a result of petting? I know that probably the answer is "no" but... I had some sort of "simulated sex" with a this woman (she was wearing just a gstring, i had my pants on all the time)I thought this was a low risk activity but now (15 days after exposure) I have the "typycal symptoms" of seroconversion (strong headeache, general weakness, troubled stomach and some difficult to swallow (it does not hurt but i got the feeling that the food i eat gets stucked in the middle of my laringe). The timing of these symptoms really worries me. Should i get tested? Should i stop having (real) sex with my regular partner? i apologize for my lousy english. Thanks in advance. for your help.

Hi HIV transmission can only occur when there is a direct and prolonged exposure to body fluids, semen, vaginal fluid, blood or mother to child through breast feeding. This most commonly occurs through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of needles. Casual contact, sharing utensils, drinking after someone, etc are not way for HIV transmission to occur. If you go to this link HIV101 it will take you to our page that talks about the ways in which HIV is and is not transmitted. Also, HIV can not be transmitted through clothing.

HIV from electronic cigarettes PLEASE HELP
Am I at risk I'm just 19