Jun 18, 2014
if i lick a girls vagina while she's on her period and the blood enters my mouth wat would the chances of me getting hiv
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The chance of transmission through oral sex is quite low. To some, the risk is non-existent. Unless you had cuts or sores in your mouth I would not be concerned. Even if you did, the risk would still be fairly low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Testing For Chlamydia Otc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.