Possibility of long term infection

I am hoping you can answer this question for me,

I have around 12-13 sexual encounters in the past with prostitutes or strippers im generalising them for this particular question, all these encounters where oral and vaginal sex and they have been condom protected to the extent where I did not notice any tears or breaks in any of the condoms.

Are condoms 100% effective if they do not noticeable break, I read somewhere that breaks are obvious

Anyway I have had some on and off anxiety about these encounters. Earliest been over 5 years ago.

So my question is if I had been carrying the virus for lets say 5 years, would I be able to tell now with symptoms etc?

I am almost certain every encounter I have had was protected sex. ie condom used for both oral and penetrative sex, and never broken or noticed a break

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

You would notice if the condom had broken. If the condom is intact, and used correctly then it can be 100% effective at stopping the spread of HIV.

You can not tell from symptoms whether or not you are infected with HIV. You should be tested at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

BOTTOM LINE: Go get tested.

In health,

Richard

Masterbation
Long live Richard cordova