Unprotected manual sex

Hi Doctor Cordova,

Im a bi-male, frequent Massage Parlor visitor since the beginning of this year. 6/17/14 was my most recent visit to a new place and I met this new masseur, she is from Thailand and is a male dressing all time as a female. The normal massage became masturbation. She had her fingers on my anus for few minutes while stroking my penis with her other hand until I cum. There was no finger penetration on my anus, but she was "making circles" and pushing hard with the tips of her fingers on my anus to the point were she make me bleed. When I said "bleed" I mean that, as soon as I got home, I decide to check myself by touching my anus with toilet paper (white color) and I saw tiny spots of blood on it.

I don't know if she had cuts on her hands (I never checked), but I know that the exterior of my anus had cuts (because of the bleeding) and I heard and read that NON-bleeding cuts on hands WILL transmit HIV and now Im paranoid.

Im never being penetrated with a penis, and I never gave a oral to anybody (except for my female girlfriend). I always receive orals (using condoms) and Im always anal touched by the masseurs.

Do I need to test for HIV? What kind of tests do I need?

I have a girlfriend and she is 1 1/2 months pregnant and we have vaginal intercourse maybe 2 times per week without condoms. If Im infected with HIV I don't want to infect her nor my upcoming child.

Im begging you... please advise.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there,

There was no risk in this situation. Testing is not warranted.

In health,

Richard

complexation of oral sex
Masterbation