Oral safe with Undetectable Viral Load?
Jun 18, 2014
My partner and I are sero-divergent -- I am positive, he is not. He would very much like me to ejaculate in his mouth during oral sex, but also worries about transmission. I have an undetectable viral load and strong CD-4 numbers. What is the risk of transmission if he were to swallow? Thank you.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Even if you weren't undetectable, transmission would be unlikely. Go ahead and give the man what he wants. Have fun!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Have Dental Work Done If I Have Thrush?
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What To Use For Shingles On Neck?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.