Gyno Didn't Change Gloves
Jun 18, 2014
Just got back from a gyno appointment. She put on gloves, examined my genital area, then rifled around in some cabinets, went outside, and came back a minute later with whatever it was she was looking for. She then proceeded to give me a pelvic exam with those same gloves. I'm paranoid that she has given me some kind of STI or STD through contamination of the gloves. Is that possible? What should I do?
Response from Mr. Cordova
You were not at risk for any STD in this situation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Are Purple Bumps On Side Of Mouth Cheeks A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.