Worried Over HIV/Throat Gonorrhea Following Mutual Oral

Hello, Thank you all so very much for the work you do on this site. I am a man who had unprotected oral sex (giving/receiving) with a man that involved no in-mouth ejaculation. At 56 days post-encounter,I took a rapid test (oral) and was deemed nonreactive for HIV. I remain incredibly anxious, however, and will re-test at 3 months. Currently, I am awaiting test results on syphilis, herpes, chlamydia and gonorrhea, and have a question about throat gonorrhea. Will the urine test the clinic uses to detect that particular STD be sufficient to detect throat gonorrhea or do I have to get a separate mouth-swab test? Sorry for the rambling. Just in pieces about this whole situation as I have never had an unprotected encounter before and feel utterly terrified. Thank you again and all the best to you.

The urine test will not detect gonorrhea in the throat. A swab of the throat is necessary. Importantly, many people with gonorrhea in their throats have no symptoms at all.

Gay Sex
Lipoatrophy....