Gay Sex

Dear Sir, I have an Anxiety Disorder and for which I am taking Zaptra 12.5(earlier it was 25) and Tetrafol since last one year. I have mainly a hiv phobia. I got severe bisexual tendency since in my child days I was regularly sexually aroused by one of my relative during sleeping together at night.

Eventually, I got a phobia for hiv after the death of my father. I have tested myself for hiv even for pretty small reasons.

This way, driven by bisexual tendency , I rubbed the penis of an unknown friend in train by my left hand and twice he ejaculated in my hand which was there for in dried condition on my hand, Though the skin of my hand was intact still my concern is that my external skin of the fingures were little dried and the skins were peeling of a liitle.Though there was no scratch/ reddish part/ blood on the entire hand. As a good amount of semen was there for a long time, any risk for hiv?

No risk here.

Is the hiv test absolutely conclusive past 90 days ? Please help me !
Worried Over HIV/Throat Gonorrhea Following Mutual Oral