Is the hiv test absolutely conclusive past 90 days ? Please help me !

I'm just over 3 months of exposure risk. I've had several unpleasant symptoms during this period (enlarged lymph nodes in the neck and groin, sore throat, skin patches, night sweats, thrush in the mouth) and I've done several blood tests ... lots of them ... HIV, STD, mononucleosis, CMV, blood counts and several others ... all with negative results.

Some symptoms continue, no doctor knows what I have, and I did another test last week of HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies this time with 90 days of exposure risk.

Even with these unknown symptoms, this is 100% conclusive result?

Please help me, I'm desperate.

See many recent posts on this topic. HIV testing is excellent. It is accurate and it is now fast. A standard HIV antibody test is positive in 97% of infected persons by 12 weeks. If 97% is good enough for you, you are done. If not, either get tested again at 24 weeks OR get a test that looks for actual virus such as the combination antibody and p24 antigen test or an HIV RNA PCR test. These detect parts of HIV rather than just the antibodies the body makes to infection.

Should I go get a PEP? How high is my risk?
Gay Sex