Should I go get a PEP? How high is my risk?

Hi doctor, I am 25 years old male living in the US and about 55 hours ago, I had unprotected vaginal sex with a stripper for about 5 minutes. She got up and then I had an orgasm. She then have Mr brief oral sex.

I realize how stupid this was and it was not like me at all. Should I look into a PEP? How risky was this for me to get Hiv? I did not see any cuts on my penis. Thanks ahead.

If you had unprotected sex with a person who is HIV infected or of unknown HIV status PEP is an option. It is unclear at what point after exposure PEP becomes ineffective but based on animal studies the usefulness after 3 days is expected to drop dramatically.

HIV after rubbing my eyes
Is the hiv test absolutely conclusive past 90 days ? Please help me !